Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh no....here it comes....

Fall...winter....those cold seasons that seem to last twice as long as spring and summer.

The weekend and last night were, well, just plain cold. The kind of cold where my thoughts turn to the woodstove. I've one of those husbands who thinks the furnace shouldn't come on until the 1st of November and get shut off the 1st of March.

Um, honey, we live in Canada....ain't gonna happen and never has LOL. But, to appease him, I do try to wait as long as I can--usually mid October if the weather cooperates....but it isn't.

I have a hunch this will be the weekend I vaccum out all the vents and prep for that furnace to roar to life and blessed heat!

A little giddy warmth did come, however, from the latest review for Corvette Confessions--5 HEARTS from the Romance Studio!! You can read it here:
http://theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/corvetteconfessionsdawn.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment