Thursday, June 9, 2011

Okay, I admit it, I think I'm getting old. And its not so much the physical signs as the mental ones.

No, I can't use forgetfullness as an excuse because--and my husband will verify--I've always been a little left of centre and I claim my forgetfulness as forgetting to come back to the real world while defining the characters and settings in my head (trust me, sometimes that world is far more interesting and less stressful LOL).

But things don't seem to bother me as much as they used to--or should I say, I just don't react to them the same way. It's easier to let certain things slide or simply say, "well, she's always been like that so why bother getting upset" type things. I still get freaked about things popping up at work that I don't know, but once I settle down, I figure it out, but other things lately I have been remarkable calm or simple shrug and move on instead of fret about them or get upset about them.

Maybe that is what it is then....with age really does come experience and knowledge--that you actually use LOL. Finally knowing that some things just can't be changed, some people will just never change, and life as you know it has never changed....you have.





glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment