Saturday, January 28, 2012

Light Bulb!

I don't know if you've ever seen the movie, Despicable Me, but for one who wasn't too impressed by the commercial but went with the family to see it--LOVED IT! Seriously, GREAT story and lots of fun/funny moments and one liners. One being...Light Bulb!



Well, I had my light bulb moment at five am this morning. That moment when the one part of the story that just wasn't coming to me, just wasn't working and I didn't quite know how to validate the motive behind the actions--landed right in my brain, shining like a brigtht light bulb. The YES moment if you will.


Now, most will understand when I say from that moment on, sleep wasn't an option as other parts of the story fell into place and new scenes swirled in my mind to help fit all this new, necessary information in. But I didn't mind at all and by the time I gave up trying to stay in bed opting to go downstairs to get the notes onto my computer because I type much faster than I write long hand (and when your brain is going at light speed, it's better for me to get it down fast LOL) I ended up with over 1200 words in about 45 minutes--after fighting for barely 500 words a day for the past week! At least now I feel the brick wall I was banging my forehead against finally gave way so I can get this story done. Yay!



Oh and another favorite part of the movie...











1 comment:

  1. Great work!
    I haven't seen Despicable Me, but I do oftern hear the words "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die" from my girls, lol.

    ReplyDelete