Monday, March 12, 2012

So cool!

My neice called me the other day to tell me that she had to read a story to the class that she had written as part of an assignment. I guess there were some romantic elements (she's thirteen so hopefully not TOO romantic of elements LOL) and when the substitute teacher noted that she might want to think about writing more. So my neice mentioned that her aunt was an author and wrote romance. When she told the teacher my pen name, the teacher was actually READING ONE OF MY STORIES!



Why I'm so tickled is that most of my work being online, most of my interaction with readers is online. So having someone local who has actually read my work is.....well, just cool! It means I've finally transended the internet and am out in the world now--or at least I now have confirmation I am LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment