Saturday, October 27, 2012

I am super excited to have a good friend over today to talk about an amazing series.

Hi Stacy! Thanks for having me here on day seven of my Women of Strength blog tour.

For those of you I haven't had the pleasure of meeting, I'll share a few things about my life. I live in Southern Ontario with the last of my four children still under my wing. In the past couple of years I've had a taste of an empty nest and I'm not liking it, not even a little. With my youngest in her final year of high school, before long it will be just me and my diva dog, ChaChi. At least I will still have the voices in my head to keep me company, so I imagine you will see lots more stories coming from this author.

 I'm here to introduce you to my new Women of Strength Series. This ongoing series is very special to me. If I can instill hope in even one reader who finds themselves struggling, what a blessing that would be. I created all of the covers and went to great lengths to find the perfect image for each woman. Once you have read these stories, I think you’ll agree.
 Juliana spent the entire duration of her marriage a prisoner in her own home. Subject to unspeakable abuse, her escape came in the form of her husbands' sudden death. She must now step into a world, she had almost forgotten existed....

Join Juliana on her healing journey where she learns. Love IS Good.

Rosa is deaf. She was adopted by loving parents after her mother died in childbirth. Rosa teaches deaf children music. At her 21st birthday party she crosses paths with the band manager, Devon Barnes. The first encounter is not pleasant when Devon mistakes her deafness for being rude. Is Devon simply another man who sees her being deaf as also being mentally challenged? Why is she attracted to such a man?

Shani is a woman of color, adopted by loving parents. After her mother's untimely death, she learns a deep, dark secret that makes her question everything about her life and those who loved her.How often do we search for answers and find they are not necessarily what we want to hear? Is time a great healer, or are some things unforgivable?


Coming in November

Kat is the envy of everyone. She owns a successful dinner club, an incredible lakefront property and she is beautiful. The statuesque blonde with ice-blue eyes commands attention wherever she goes. She has it all....or does she? Kat has been harboring a deep, dark secret for quite some time. Little by little her ruse is unraveling. If she doesn't face her demon soon, she stands to lose everything, including her life.


Please leave a comment and I will randomly pick one winner to receive  this calendar magnet for 2013 and this lovely steampunk pewter symbol for woman charm. All names will go in a draw to win your choice of one of these three stories.


Please feel free to visit me on the next stop of my blog tour. You will find the schedule HERE


Woman of Strength - Links to purchase as wells as Info on Contest

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Adelle for your writing of the series. I for one is still trying to cope with the death of my husband even after a year, I know that reading the series will give me the strength to let things go and look at my life more positive. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. I really hope my books have a positive impact on your life. It is women like you who have inspired me to write this series. Thank you and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have 'Shani', Adelle. All three books sound fabulous though. Absolute best of luck! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sheryl! Good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Adelle for visiting! I checked the stats and a lot of people came to check you out and I am so glad, because, like Candy, I'm sure your series will touch many people!

    ReplyDelete