Monday, January 21, 2013

Blue Monday

Take a look at this: http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/blogs/healthy-living/most-depressing-day-heres-cheer-blue-monday-165400488.html

That explains A LOT lately, unfortunately, moreso for friends and loved ones rather than myself.

In the course of the last twenty-four hours, a very good friend lost her sister to cancer and another very good friend's relationship broke up on extremely bad terms.  Add to the month the sudden loss of a neighbour and January has turned out to be quite the depressing start to a new year.

Suddenly other concerns seems so small, and maybe I am not where I want to be just yet, but I know I am working my hardest to get there and will reach my goals with the support of those around me, and I can ask for no more than that--I am simply thankful and blessed to have my family and friends, all be in good health, with roofs over our heads and food in our bellies.  It really is that simple people.

No comments:

Post a Comment